The number one factor that affects your body composition and athletic performance is training. The number one factor that affects training is your nutrition, and part of any complete nutrition plan is appropriate supplementation. It should come as no surprise that protein is the most important single nutrient to consider, but did you know that proteins quintessential importance is due almost entirely to its essential amino acid (EAA) content? EAAs are pound-for-pound more effective for increasing and maintaining muscle mass than protein! They’re also effective for increasing muscle protein synthesis without adding calories to help attain a lean and muscular physique. EAminoMax contains all 9 of the essential amino acids, including 3 grams of leucine. EAminoMax is much more than just an EAA supplement with 2 open-label blends to optimize performance and hydration.
- L-Leucine – The most important amino acid triggers muscle protein synthesis at an optimal dose of 3 grams.
- Essential Amino Acids – At a dose of 7 grams, the EAAs in EAminoMax are as effective as a full serving of whey protein for enhancing body composition and recovery.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – Carnitine improves endothelial function, increasing blood flow, nutrient delivery, and clearance of metabolic waste to keep muscles powerful and running clean.
- HICA – This leucine metabolite is a powerful anti-catabolic agent, capable of reducing soreness and increasing lean mass.
- Hydration Blend – Coconut water plus additional electrolytes in sodium and potassium chloride keep the active body hydrated to ensure proper metabolic function and reduce cramping.
Essential amino acids are called essential because they help you recover from training the right way. After a few days, nobody remains sore and unrecovered, but it’s the EAAs that make sure the repair process results in more than just a subsiding of muscle soreness. EAminoMax provides the EAAs necessary to come back stronger and stronger after each and every training session; the carnitine to improve blood flow and the amount of EAAs that make it to the muscle; HICA to reduce the breakdown of newly attained lean mass; and electrolytes to replace those lost during grueling workouts. If you intend to keep training hard, correct supplementation is key, and EAminoMax is an essential part of a supplement regime!
Q: How do I take Performax Labs’ EAminoMax?
A: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) with water 1-3 times per day.
Q: When is the best time to take EAminoMax?
A: EAminoMax is best taken whenever you need to keep muscles fed.
Because EAminoMax has several effective applications, it can be taken pre, during, and/or post workout to increase muscle protein synthesis and decrease breakdown. EAminoMax may also be consumed between meals and/or with snacks to keep circulating amino acids and muscle anabolism elevated.
Q: Can I use EAminoMax in place of a protein shake?
A: Yes. However, it is still advisable to consume a sufficient amount of daily protein for your goals.
Q: What other Performax Labs products can I stack with EAminoMax?
A: EAminoMax pairs well with CreMax and MassMax for adding muscle mass. EAminoMax also works great for fat loss with FitMax and SlinMax!
Q: Will taking EAminoMax before fasted cardio interfere with fat loss?
A: No. Amino acids do not inhibit fat loss. Even better, you will still lose the same amount of fat, but maintain more muscle if consuming EAminoMax before fasted cardio.